Monday, November 9, 2020

Devil Lake

 Family and friends,

Well, it was quite a week! We are starting to head into winter now and so that means we say farewell to the sun for a couple months. But there is still some sunshine to be found!

☀️Highlights☀️

• We went to Diablo Lake last Monday! It was so pretty! It took us an hour and a half to get there, but the views there and on the way up were so worth it! 

• I went to Spanish land for a bit on Tuesday! That was pretty exciting! 

• We had a super awesome District Council on Wednesday! We talked about why faith in Jesus Christ was so important and just had a really good discussion. 

• We taught our friend Craig and he said that he loves the Book of Mormon and is so excited to keep learning all he can about the gospel! It's so awesome!

• ZONE CONFERENCE! It was so fun to be able to see the whole zone on Thursday! The spirit was so strong at both conferences! 

• Friday we got to help some nonmembers chop and stack wood! I was so sore the next day!

• Saturday we helped some other nonmembers move. We gave a Book of Mormon to one of our members who was also helping. They know the nonmembers really well and plan on giving it to them! 


🥤Spiritual Juices🥤

First off, I just want to say that my heart out to all those suffering right now. Whatever it may be (Covid, financial struggles, the death of a loved one, not feeling good enough) I want you to know that God is listening. He is listening to every tear filled prayer, every cry for peace, every question why. I know this with all my heart and I know that He is working in the details of YOUR life. 

Second, I want you to know that I know that JESUS CHRIST LIVES! One of my favorite hymns (and my dear Grandma B's favorite as well) is I Know That My Redeemer Lives. I love the words of the second verse


He lives to grant me rich supply.

He lives to guide me with his eye.

He lives to comfort me when faint.

He lives to hear my soul’s complaint.

He lives to silence all my fears.

He lives to wipe away my tears.

He lives to calm my troubled heart.

He lives all blessings to impart. 


I know that because my Redeemer lives, He has felt every pain, struggle, heartache, and tear we have and have yet to feel. Turn to Him, He will heal you. 

I love and miss you all! Hope you have the best week!

Let God Prevail 

Kia Kaha 

Sister Twede:)


Diablo Lake



Exchanges

Wood Chopping/Stacking Crew

Fanny Pack Friday

Blue Skies

Facemasks are a necessity!


No comments:

Post a Comment