Monday, November 30, 2020

Wait, I'm Getting Transferred?!!

 Family and friends!

Well guess what y'all. With only two weeks left, President decided to through a huge curve ball and....I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED🤯🤯🤯! Did not see this one coming at all, but apparently the Lord has some more things for me to do before I head home.

☀️Highlights☀️

- We went on quite a few exchanges in the past two weeks which were super fun! 

- I got to do an exchange in my first area! It was so fun to see some members too!

- I got a "check your speed" from our car program when we were unmuted during ward council😂.

- Our zone is finding so many new friends! It's so awesome! 

- We got to do some service for some nonmembers. We weeded for one lady and then helped another lady pull blackberry bushes.

- I got to have a lesson with my trainer which was so so fun!! She's the best.

- l locked the keys in the church not just once but TWICE in one week😂.

- I got a awesome new mask!


🥤Spiritual Juices🥤

Today I want to talk about hope because it is something that everyone needs. 

Yesterday we were reading in Ether 12 as a district and verse 32 really struck me. (I honestly didn't notice it until then).

32 And I also remember that thou hast said that thou hast prepared a house for man, yea, even among the mansions of thy Father, in which man might have a more excellent hope; wherefore man must hope, or he cannot receive an inheritance in the place which thou hast prepared.

I love those three bolded words. MAN MUST HOPE! If we do not hope what do we have? I know this year has been kind of the worst but trust me when I say that because of Jesus Christ I have hope for the future. Have hope in Him and you'll be able to then have faith and by that faith you will see miracles. 

I love you all and I'll see you soon!


Let God Prevail 

Kia Kaha 

Sister Twede:)












No comments:

Post a Comment